The high-powered vehicles from Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy arrive in the heart of downtown Montreal for Grand Prix weekend. On Saturday, June 9 the Bat-Pod and Tumbler will be showcased outside Restaurant La Coupole for their official F1 Lamborghini party. The dynamic vehicles will move to Crescent Street on Sunday, June 10 to continue the celebration at the Crescent Street Festival – MINI Grand Showcase. Montreal fans who have been eagerly awaiting the July 20 release of “The Dark Knight Rises” will have a unique opportunity to get their photos taken, win limited edition Batman memorabilia and the chance to win tickets to the upcoming Canadian Premiere of “The Dark Knight Rises” in Toronto.
MONTREAL TOUR STOPS INCLUDE:
- Date: Saturday, June 9, 2012
- Location: Restaurant La Coupole – www.lacoupole.ca (1325 levard René-Lévesque Ouest, Montreal, QC – Inside Hotel Le Crystal)
- Time: 4:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Date: Sunday, June 10, 2012
- Location: Crescent Street Grand Prix Festival – MINI Grand Showcase (Crescent St. between Ste. Catherine & Maisonneuve, Montreal, QC)
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Both the Tumbler and the Bat-Pod have served as dominant modes of transportation for Batman in earlier blockbusters—with the Tumbler first appearing in “Batman Begins,” and the Bat-Pod being introduced in “The Dark Knight.” They will both be featured in different ways in the hugely anticipated finale to Nolan’sBatman trilogy, “The Dark Knight Rises.”
The coast-to-coast tour of the Tumbler and Bat-Pod is sponsored by Mountain Dew® and IMAX®.
For fans attending tour events, Tweet your photo with #TumblerTour and it may be included in our online gallery. More information on the tour can be found at: www.tumblertour.com / www.facebook.com/tumblertour / @tumblertour