[Contest] TOTAL RECALL
Presentation : Cinemaniax.Net (Cybermaniax Communications), the Cinemaniax.Net Facebook page & Promo Avenue in association with Columbia Pictures, contest and gives you the chance to win one of the 5 special screening passes for 2 to see 5 TOTAL RECALL (in theaters August 3rd 2012), at the Scotia Bank Cinema (977 Sainte-Catherine Street West, Montreal, QC, H3B 4W3, (514) 842-0549) on Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 7:30pm.
How to: To be eligible for TOTAL RECALL contest, you must follow us on facebook.com/SiteWebCinemaniax, and then complete the participation coupon below before midnight (11:59pm exactly) on Tuesday July 31st, 2012. The contest is open only to residents of the Greater Montreal Area.
Total Recall is an action thriller about reality and memory, inspired anew by the famous short story “We Can Remember It For You Wholesale” by Philip K. Dick. Welcome to Rekall, the company that can turn your dreams into real memories. For a factory worker named Douglas Quaid (Colin Farrell), even though he’s got a beautiful wife (Kate Beckinsale) who he loves, the mind-trip sounds like the perfect vacation from his frustrating life – real memories of life as a super-spy might be just what he needs. But when the procedure goes horribly wrong, Quaid becomes a hunted man. Finding himself on the run from the police – controlled by Chancellor Cohaagen (Bryan Cranston), the leader of the free world – Quaid teams up with a rebel fighter (Jessica Biel) to find the head of the underground resistance (Bill Nighy) and stop Cohaagen. The line between fantasy and reality gets blurred and the fate of his world hangs in the balance as Quaid discovers his true identity, his true love, and his true fate.
Cast : Colin Farrell, Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Biel, Bryan Cranston, John Cho and Bill Nighy
Le concours est maintenant terminé.
- Official site : welcometorecall.com
- Facebook : TotalRecall
- Twitter : TotalRecall
- You Tube : TotalRecallMovie
- Directed by Len Wiseman
- Produced by Neal H. Moritz, Toby Jaffe
- Screenplay by Kurt Wimmer, Mark Bomback
- Story by Ronald Shusett, Dan O’Bannon, Jon Povill, Kurt Wimmer
- Based on “We Can Remember It for You Wholesale” by Philip K. Dick
- Starring Colin Farrell, Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Biel, Bryan Cranston, John Cho, Bill Nighy
- Music by Harry Gregson-Williams
- Cinematography Paul Cameron
- Editing by Christian Wagner
- Studio Original Film
- Distributed by Columbia Pictures
- Release date August 3, 2012
- Running time 118 minutes
- Country United States
- Language English
- Budget $200 million