[Contest] WRECK-IT RALPH
Cinemaniax.Net (A Cybermaniax Communications website partner) & Brigitte chabot Communications in association with Walt Disney Pictures Canada, are giving you the chance to win one of the 5 double passes to the premiere of WRECK-IT RALPH (In theaters November 2nd), in original version, at the Cineplex Odeon Forum Cinemas “formerly AMC“ (2313 St. Catherine St. West Suite 101, Montréal QC, H3H 1N2 (514) 904-1277) on Saturday, October 27th 2012 at 10:00 am. No purchase necessary. © 2012 Walt Disney Pictures Canada.
How to participate
To be eligible for the WRECK-IT RALPH contest, you must like us on facebook page or follow us on our twitter account, and then complete the participation coupon below before Thursday, October 25th at midnight (11:59pm exactly!) The contest is open only to residents of the Greater Montreal Area.
Wreck-It Ralph is the villain of the arcade video game Fix-It Felix Jr., in which the game’s eponymous hero fixes a building that Ralph destroys. For over 30 years, Ralph has been doing the same job and has become tired of being the bad guy. Wanting to prove he can be a good guy and not just a villain, Ralph escapes his game through the power cord and lands in Hero’s Duty, a light-gun shooter game where he helps the game’s hero, Sergeant Calhoun, battle against “Cy-Bugs” (the game’s alien invaders). He later enters Sugar Rush, a kart racing game set on tracks made of candies, cookies and other sweets. There, Ralph meets one of the game’s characters, named Vanellope von Schweetz, who has learned that her game is faced with a dire threat that could affect the entire arcade, and one that Ralph may have inadvertently started
- Directed by: Rich Moore
- Produced by: Clark Spencer, John Lasseter
- Screenplay by: Jennifer Lee, Phil Johnston
- Music by: Henry Jackman
- Editing by: William J. Caparella
- Studio: Walt Disney Animation Studios
- Distributed by: Walt Disney Pictures
- Release dat: November 2, 2012
- Country: United States
- Language: English
- Release date(s): United-States / Canada: November 2, 2012 / France: December 5, 2012
- Starring: John C. Reilly (Ralph Lacasse), Jack McBrayer (Fix-It Felix Jr.), Jane Lynch (Sergent Calhoun), Sarah Silverman (Vanellope von Schweetz), Jamie Elman (Turtle), Gerald C. Rivers (M. Bison from the Street Fighter II videogame), Stefanie Scott (Moppet), Jack Angel (Zombie) and Roger Craig Smith (Sonic, The Hedgehog from SEGA).